PLEASE NOTE: Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, all IOCDF staff are working remotely for the foreseeable future. The quickest way to reach us during this time is by filling out the form below and a staff member will reach out to you via the email address provided within three (3) business days.
If you choose to contact us by phone, please note that you will be asked to leave a message and may receive a delayed response back. To leave a voicemail, we can be reached at 617-973-5801.
Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 9am–5pm, Eastern Time. You can also find a lot of helpful information on our website about what OCD is, how OCD is treated, where to find help, and information on our community events and programs.
The IOCDF is not a hotline, crisis line, or suicide prevention line. If you or someone you know is experiencing a crisis, please see the resources below:
National Lifeline: Please access the National Lifeline if you ever feel like harming yourself or ending your own life. The National Lifeline can be reached at 1-800-273-8255, or online at www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org.
Crisis Text Line – Text HOME to 741741 (in the US and Canada) to connect with a trained crisis counselor for free, 24/7 crisis support via text message. Visit www.crisistextline.org to learn more about international options.
What the IOCDF cannot provide you:
- Virtual (telephone or online) or in-person mental health counseling from someone on staff.
- Personal advice about your or a loved one's situation.
- Endorsement of any particular therapist, clinic, or organization.
- Personal advocacy on your behalf.
- Referrals to lawyers or legal representation.
- Financial assistance for treatment or issues caused by OCD and related disorders.
What the IOCDF can provide you:
- Information about OCD, related disorders, and treatment.
- Connection to a mental health professional, clinic, support group, or organization.
- Information about being an OCD advocate in your community.
- Information about our upcoming events.
- Information about our professional trainings.