We are just 6 weeks away from this year’s Annual OCD Conference in Atlanta, GA!
Each year we get many questions from first-time attendees about what to expect, what to pack, and what to plan for, so we decided to make this month’s #OCDchat all about the conference. The IOCDF staff will be online to answer any and all questions related to our annual conference at 8pm ET (5pm PT) on Monday, June 17th. You can participate on our website, via Twitter using hashtag #OCDchat, or on Facebook using the chat window on our page. We are using a more accessible chat program for this chat, instead of just using Twitter, in order to answer questions from as many people as possible. See you on Monday!
Important Conference Updates
If you have already registered, we can’t wait to see you there. If you have not yet registered, there is still time. But act fast, as our early bird discount ends on Monday, June 17th at 5pm EDT. That’s just a week away! After this date, you will still be able to register for the conference, but prices will go up for all registration types (individual, family, and professional). Click here to register today, or call our office to register over the phone: 617-973-5801.
Due to popular demand, the conference hotel, Hyatt Regency Atlanta, is now sold out. We have now opened up a second block of hotel rooms at the neighboring Hilton Atlanta, which is about a 5 minute walk away from the conference hotel (and connected to the hotel via pedestrian bridges). To book your rooms, you can call 1-800-445-8667 and mention the group discount code “OCD.” Or, to register online, visit our conference website for more details.
Some highlights of this year’s program include:
- A new conference track dedicated to Young Adults (under 30).
- A special hoarding program, including a conference track dedicated to hoarding disorder (HD) information, treatment, and research; two professional training opportunities on hoarding; as well as support groups for those with HD and their loved ones.
- A PANS/PANDAS mini-track for therapists, researchers, and families.
- Many special evening events, including the return of Ping Pong 4 OCD, plus a new icebreaker social activity for adults with OCD, and many more!
- Plus, other great offerings for everyone in the OCD community, including programs for kids and parents, family members and loved ones; teens, therapists, researchers, and other professionals, and many more.