Become a Member
As a member of the International OCD Foundation (IOCDF) you will be joining a community of individuals with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and related disorders, their families, friends, mental health professionals, and other concerned individuals.
By joining the IOCDF you will also be providing vital support to our efforts to educate the public and professional communities about OCD and related disorders; provide assistance to individuals with OCD and related disorders their family and friends; fund research into the causes and effective treatments of OCD and related disorders. Visit the membership page to learn more, or to join or renew.
Make a Donation
The International OCD Foundation is supported entirely through the generosity of individual donors. Every gift made to the IOCDF makes a difference, no matter how large or small, each has an impact on our work. There is strength in numbers. The collective generosity of our donors makes a huge impact! Click here to donate to the IOCDF’s general fund to support all of our programs.
You can also support research by donating to the IOCDF Research Fund. 100% of donations to our Research Fund are used for research into the causes and treatment of OCD and related disorders.
All gifts are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Other Ways to Donate
- Give to the IOCDF through your employer’s Workplace Giving or Matching Gift Program or United Way Campaign.
- Are you a federal employee or member of the military? Give to the IOCDF through the Combined Federal Campaign!
- Become a member of our Legacy Society by including the IOCDF in your estate plan.
- Set up a charitable trust.
- Next time you shop on Amazon, register on Amazon Smile (smile.amazon.com), and select the International OCD Foundation as your charity of choice.
- Sign up at iGive.com and select the International OCD Foundation as your charity of choice, and the IOCDF will automatically receive a donation every time you shop online at a variety of popular retailers.
- Make an in-kind donation of printing services, raffle prize, or other goods or services that helps keep the overhead for IOCDF events low.
- Make a donation to the IOCDF then share it on Twitter and Facebook!
Organize Your Own Fundraiser to Benefit the IOCDF
There are many ways to help support the IOCDF in your community through grassroots advocacy and fundraising, ranging from hosting a House Party, to starting a walk team in our annual 1 Million Steps 4 OCD Walk. Click here to learn more about how you can raise money to support the programs of the IOCDF.
Remember to let us know what you’re doing to help the IOCDF on social media. IOCDF development staff are always available to help speak with you prior to launching your fundraising efforts. Email Sam Bailey for help at: email@example.com.
Volunteer at the IOCDF
Whether volunteering at our national headquarters, local affiliates, or even at our Annual OCD Conference, our volunteers are an important part of our success. Click here to learn more.
Attend an IOCDF Event
Events such as our Annual OCD Conference, 1 Million Steps 4 OCD Walk, and OCD Awareness Week, are an opportunity to learn about OCD while being part of a close-knit community of those with OCD, their family members, and mental health professionals. Click here for a calendar of upcoming events.