“PANDAS like other forms of OCD, can be characterized by fears of doing something terrible, but not acting on those fears,” says Jeff Szymanski, PhD, clinical psychologist and executive director of the International OCD Foundation.
Carly BourneView Author
Editor and Moderator of the IOCDF Blog. Director of Communications ...
Find HelpSearch the Resource Directory for OCD therapists, clinics, treatment programs, support groups, and affiliates in your area.
- Attention Internet: OCD Is Not a Joke
- Annual OCD Conference Frequently Asked Questions — You Asked, We Answered!
- It’s not too late! Onsite Registration Info for Boston, Atlanta, and Sacramento Walks.
- Walking for Riley — Why I’m walking on June 6th
- Announcing the Grand Marshals for the 2015 1 Million Steps 4 OCD Walks in Boston, Sacramento, and Atlanta!