“PANDAS like other forms of OCD, can be characterized by fears of doing something terrible, but not acting on those fears,” says Jeff Szymanski, PhD, clinical psychologist and executive director of the International OCD Foundation.
Carly BourneView Author
Editor and Moderator of the IOCDF Blog. Director of Communications ...
Find HelpSearch the Resource Directory for OCD therapists, clinics, treatment programs, support groups, and affiliates in your area.
- Meet the 2016 1 Million Steps 4 OCD Walk Grand Marshals
- The April edition of “Spotlight: OCD News & Research Updates” is here!
- 1 Million Steps 4 OCD Walk Sponsor Highlight: Spectrum Designs Foundation
- Guest post — TEEN TALK: One Teen’s Guide to Conquering OCD
- 1 Million Steps 4 OCD Walk — 4 years in and growing strong!
- Awareness & Advocacy
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)
- Guest Post
- Hoarding Disorder
- OCD Awareness Week
- OCD Conference
- OCD in History
- OCD in Kids
- OCD in the Media
- Press Release
- Treatment & Recovery