“PANDAS like other forms of OCD, can be characterized by fears of doing something terrible, but not acting on those fears,” says Jeff Szymanski, PhD, clinical psychologist and executive director of the International OCD Foundation.
Carly BourneView Author
Editor and Moderator of the IOCDF Blog. Director of Communications ...
Find HelpSearch the Resource Directory for OCD therapists, clinics, treatment programs, support groups, and affiliates in your area.
- Guest Post: Join Me in Celebrating 30 Years of Hope, Inspiration, & Community
- IOCDF and MGH Announce New Training Opportunities for Mental Health Professionals
- Winston Flowers Features IOCDF for Charity in Bloom in August
- Save the Date for the IOCDF’s 30th Anniversary Party in Boston
- Join us in the Windy City! Chicago Attractions Not to Miss
- Awareness & Advocacy
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)
- Guest Post
- Hoarding Disorder
- OCD Awareness Week
- OCD Conference
- OCD in History
- OCD in Kids
- OCD in the Media
- Press Release
- Treatment & Recovery