“PANDAS like other forms of OCD, can be characterized by fears of doing something terrible, but not acting on those fears,” says Jeff Szymanski, PhD, clinical psychologist and executive director of the International OCD Foundation.
Carly BourneView Author
Editor and Moderator of the IOCDF Blog. Director of Communications ...
Find HelpSearch the Resource Directory for OCD therapists, clinics, treatment programs, support groups, and affiliates in your area.
- New Expert Opinion: “Dear Loved One, I have OCD” — Tips for Individuals and Family Members about Disclosing Your OCD
- The February edition of “Spotlight: OCD News & Research Updates” is here!
- Six Things To Know About the New IOCDF Event Manager
- Farewell from an IOCDF Favorite
- Guest Post: “I bet that man suffers from it himself”