My OCD Community is a free, online peer-to-peer forum for members to share their OCD experiences. The community is a safe space that allows you to post a question and get answers from members of the forum, share your OCD journey, connect with others, and contribute to ongoing conversations – all from your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Why Join My OCD Community?
Having a peer community to share experiences with and turn to for support can be an invaluable asset. HealthUnlocked is the world’s largest social network for health-related issues. It creates a peer-to-peer support network where patients, caregivers and health advocates can connect safely online with guidance from credible organizations and institutions such as the IOCDF. My OCD Community is administered and monitored by the IOCDF. In addition to interacting with other members of the community, you will be able to pose questions to the IOCDF and view posts and updates from us. My OCD Community is open to all members of the OCD and related disorders community including family members, friends, and treatment professionals.
How It Works:
Once you join the My OCD Community you will have the ability to:
- Post to the community with personal stories, advice, or questions.
- Respond to posts from other community members.
- Message community members privately.
- Pose questions to the IOCDF both publicly and privately.
- Chose to share your location to connect with other community members in your area.
- Access videos and resources shared by the IOCDF.
Interested in joining?
It’s easy to join the My OCD Community.
- Go to HealthUnlocked.com
- Click “Sign Up,” and enter a username, your email, and a password.
- Go to “Browse Communities” and type in “My OCD Community”
- Once on the community page, click “Follow.”
- Post to introduce yourself, ask questions, or share your experience.
We look forward to getting to know more of our community members through this new forum!
Once you are signed up, you can click on your profile settings to adjust your data sharing and privacy controls if desired.
We’re so excited to be able to offer a safe, welcoming space for those affected by OCD and related disorders to get the support and information they need online. See you there!